Liquiline CM44 with Memosens Technology
Published on : Monday 12-09-2022
With Memosens sensors with inductive plug-in head, users can profit from the benefits of Memosens technology.
It cannot be simpler than this – the CM44 Liquiline multichannel controller with Memosens technology. Liquiline CM44 is the most adaptable transmitter for all application needs. Features include:
1. Simply flexible – Mix and match up to 8 sensors, measuring any of 12 different parameters.
2. Simple to use – A large graphical data display and clear diagnostic messages simplify operation.
3. Simple sensor handling – With Memosens, you can quickly connect pre-calibrated sensors instead of having to perform calibrations on-site.
4. Simple integration – Liquiline CM44 supports all standard Fieldbus protocols like HART, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus or EtherNet/IP. This makes integration into your process environment go smoothly and seamlessly.
With Memosens sensors with inductive plug-in head, users can profit from the benefits of Memosens technology. The de-facto standard Memosens offers an inductive plug-in head for non-contact data transmission. Rounded up with the standardised digital data protocol for all sensors, you achieve a simplified and faster handling especially for calibration and maintenance purposes. Resistance to corrosion and salt bridges is another advantage of the non-contact, inductive data and power transfer in the patented coupling. Opening Memosens to a de-facto standard is an inherent consequence of our commitment which creates meaningful value for you.
1. pH/ORP glass electrodes – The glass electrodes cover the entire range of applications: They are available with ceramic or Teflon diaphragm or open aperture and gel or liquid reference. The ORP sensitive element is gold or platinum.
2. pH ISFET sensors – The unbreakable sensors are perfectly suited wherever glass breakage is intolerable. They are available with ceramic diaphragm or open aperture, gel or liquid reference system and offer short response time and measurement at high organic load.
3. pH ceramic sensor – The enamel electrode is the long runner for hygienic applications. It offers long-term stability and lowest maintenance wherever it is applied.
4+5. Amperometric dissolved oxygen sensors – These sensors offer stable and linear measurement of dissolved oxygen over a very broad measuring range. They are designed for low maintenance.
6+7. Conductive conductivity sensors – Conductive sensors are available in various designs and materials for perfect adaptation to all process conditions. They provide high measuring accuracy thanks to individually measured cell constants.
8. Chlorine sensors – The membrane-covered amperometric sensors are insensitive to passivation and offer ultimate measuring reliability and minimum maintenance.
Digital fixed-cable sensor family with Memosens technology
This sensor family is equipped with fixed cables instead of plug-in heads because it does not require frequent calibration or maintenance. These sensors also offer all advantages of the Memosens protocol. One cable system allows the connection of sensors to the controller platform. The mechanical and electrical connection is done in the same way in all cases – again a chance for stock reduction of extension cables.
Nitrate, turbidity and optical dissolved oxygen sensors have the same outline dimension of 40 mm. The Flexdip CYH112 holder with its CYA112 assembly matches the thread diameters of all digital fixed-cable sensors. This unique set of sensors combines the complexity and variety of specific sensor technology with the same protocol layer, Memosens.
1+2. Toroidal conductivity sensors – Indumax CLS50D is a robust sensor covering a conductivity range of six decades. It offers high chemical resistance (PFA) and is suitable for high temperatures (PEEK). Indumax CLS54D is designed for highest hygienic and sterile demands: food grade virgin PEEK body without joints or crevices, suitable for cleaning and sterilisation in place (CIP, SIP).
3+4. Optical turbidity sensors – Turbimax CUS52D measures lowest turbidities in drinking water, process water and utilities. Its hygienic design allows direct installation in the pipe preserving every drop of water in the process. Turbimax CUS51D uses the 4-beam alternating light method with scattered light. This method compensates contamination and ageing of the optics and is insensitive to aeration systems.
5. Sludge level sensor Turbimax CUS71D – The ultrasonic sensor continuously monitors the separation and transition zones in clarification and settling tanks. It provides reliable, realtime measured values for safe and efficient sedimentation processes. This unique set of sensors combines the complexity and variety of specific sensor technology with the same protocol layer, Memosens.
6. Optical dissolved oxygen sensor Oxymax COS61D – The sensors measures dissolved oxygen according to the fluorescence quenching principle.
7. Nitrate and ammonium sensor ISEmax CAS40D – The ion-selective sensor offers online measurement of concentrations directly in the basin. It therefore enables efficient, load-dependent aeration control.
8. Nitrate or SAC sensor Viomax CAS51D – The photometric sensor uses the principle of self-absorption and works with the two-beam method. It is long-term stable and requires low maintenance thanks to automatic air cleaning and detection of load peaks.
The Liquiline platform – a family you can rely on
All the Liquiline transmitters operate on the digital Memosens protocol and use the same calculation technology and menu guidance. This harmonises and simplifies the handling of your measuring points and reduces operating errors.
Members of the Liquiline platform
a. 2-wire transmitter Liquiline M CM42
b. 4-wire multiparameter controller Liquiline CM44x for up to 8 sensors
c. 4-wire transmitter Liquiline CM14 for pH/ORP, conductivity or dissolved oxygen
d. Stationary sampler Liquistation CSF48
e. Portable sampler Liquiport 2010 CSP44
f. Colorimetric analysers Liquiline System CA80
Endress+Hauser (India) Pvt Ltd. Email: Poonam.firstname.lastname@example.org,