Frost and Sullivan Shares Strategic Overview of Key Industries – India in 2025
Published by : Industrial Automation
Along with industry experts from NITI Aayog and Aditya Birla Group, Frost and Sullivan will discuss Indias economic development and fastest-growing sectors.
Santa Clara, Calif., February 22, 2021 – From a major economic crisis in 1991, India evolved to become the fastest-growing major economy in recent years. While Frost & Sullivan estimates an 8.8% contraction of its GDP for 2020-21, there are strong signs of rebound with a 10.5% expansion anticipated in 2021-22. India is expected to attain pre-pandemic GDP levels before key advanced economies in 2021, driven by factors such as a decline in Covid-19 case count, which should spur consumer and business confidence, and central bank liquidity measures.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Sarwant Singh, Benoy CS, Kaushik Madhavan, Amol Kotwal, Sowmya Rajagopalan and Mukund Devnani for the upcoming webinar, ‘India in 2025: Key Industries and Investment Growth Opportunities’, on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021, at 4:30 PM (IST). They will be joined by industry stalwarts Anil Srivastava, Principal Consultant & Mission Director at NITI Aayog, and Mudit Agarwal, Corporate Strategy & Business Development VP at Aditya Birla Group, to discuss key economic trends impacting India by 2025, the fastest-growing segments, boldest development themes, and investment options across industries.
This unique webinar will provide a window to the future and insights on:
· Indian economic development trajectory to 2025
· Top investment opportunities and fastest-growing sectors by 2025
· How digitisation and adoption of emerging technologies across businesses are propelling India's growth
· Factors that are fuelling the rapid expansion of the chemicals sector
· The future of healthcare in India
· Trends and innovations driving the food and nutrition sector
· Expansion of smart manufacturing and job creation in the country
· The rapidly transforming Indian mobility sector, including automotive, supply chain, and logistics
· The major industry developments in the Indian defense sector.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/58c.
This webinar will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.