Incremental Encoders- H120 Series
Published by : Industrial Automation
The Sendix Heavy Duty H120 were especially developed for large motors and generators. They are highly accurate and extremely robust thanks to HD-Safety-Lock™ – the Heavy Duty hollow shaft design of the latest generation with sturdy bearing construction and integrated bearing isolation. The dual protection of the shaft, the wide temperature range and the high protection level allow for use even under the harshest conditions. The very large hollow shaft up to 28 mm plus the wide variety of mounting solutions and connection options offer the very highest degree of flexibility during installation.
- Integrated bearing isolation up to 2.5 kV for reliable shaft connection
- Extremely high resilience as a result of dual protection of the shaft (shielding cover disk and radial shaft seal), protection levels IP66 and IP67 as well as a seawater-resistant housing
- High shock (200 g) and vibration (15 g) resistance
- High level of resistance to interference as a result of optical fibre technology
- 3 fixing solutions: conical central fastening, cylindrical central fastening or through hollow shaft
- Connection via cable, M12 or M23 connector, terminal box or optical fibre
- Fastening arm on the flange or the cover – allows the device to be rotated as required during mounting
- Through hollow shaft up to ø 28 mm
Rajdeep Autoamtion Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: 022 23002837 / 2300 2838