BioCloud real-time air sampling for the capture and detection of sars-COV-2
Published on : Tuesday 25-05-2021
BioCloud can detect Covid-19 and many other harmful viral and bacterial pathogens.
EIP Enviro Level Controls has launched BioCloud®, a detection system that continuously monitors and analyses air quality in real-time. It can detect Covid-19 and many other harmful viral and bacterial pathogens.
The core of the BioCloud device is the Detection Mechanism & Virus Capture System (patent pending) that is designed to detect airborne viruses in real-time.
It utilises a combination of three independent capture techniques that allows for intact virus sampling while achieving a high capture ratio. With a proprietary detection chamber that can be replaced as needed, it samples the air continuously, and when a virus is detected, an alert is created in the Cloud or over local intranet.
There is no need for complicated swabs, clinical blood tests, or interaction with medical personnel. BioCloud can be conveniently installed in various spaces such as classrooms, retirement homes, hospitals, mass transportation, and many more.
Key benefits & features:
· Provides continuous reassurance of a pathogen-free space
· Can be connected to an existing HVAC system or as a standalone device
· Bluetooth connectivity for notifications
· Notification can be integrated into existing software platforms, pushed to a cloud based platforms
· Silent alert with optional visual and audible alarm – like a smoke detector
· Intended for indoor use only with temperature range of 5ºC-45ºC
· Certified 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac for notification connectivity
· Powered by 200 watt and 80-264 VAC
· Lower detection set based on detection of live SARSCoV-2 to a level of 0.005ng, and
· Certified by ESAFE to CSA standard SPE-1000 Certified to UL Standards.
Click to the link to know more about device: https://youtu.be/itqDUZv1Dh8
EIP Enviro Level Controls Pvt Ltd. Mobile: +91-9818953439/73. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org