DSX Industrial Ethernet Kit
Published on : Thursday 03-06-2021
Studies show half of Industrial Ethernet problems are caused by cabling.
The DSX Industrial Ethernet Kit allows industrial companies and machine builders to validate cable installations to ensure they comply with international standards thereby reducing machine start-up time, and production down time.
1. Validate that cables conform to international standards
2. Startup faster: Ensure cable performance at machine builder, commissioning and after making changes
3. Prevent downtime: Find marginal cables susceptible to vibration, moisture, noise and temperature Speed troubleshooting: Avoid wasting time installing bypass cables. Identify the exact type and location of cable failure—or prove it’s good
4. Pass/Fail indication in 10 seconds
5. Supports cabling for EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, ModBus TCP™ and other protocols
6. Supports RJ45 and M12 connectors
7. Documentation of test results for commissioning The DSX2-5-IE-K1 provides complete testing for copper cabling from single pair to Cat 6A, and includes adapters for RJ-45, M12-D and M12-X
8. Approved by over 30 cabling manufacturers.
Fluke Networks is the worldwide leader in certification, troubleshooting, and installation tools for professionals who install and maintain critical network cabling infrastructure. From installing the most advanced data centres to restoring service on the factory floor, our combination of legendary reliability and unmatched performance ensure jobs are done efficiently. The company’s flagship products include the innovative LinkWare™ Live, the world’s leading cloud-connected cable certification solution with over fifty million results uploaded to date.
Fluke Networks – India, Bangalore. Tel: 18004193001. Email: email@example.com