Area Sensor, T5N Series
Published on : Monday 21-06-2021
Long sensing range of 3m is sufficient for confirming access to a parts shelf.
Orbital Mekatronik Systems offers a range of Ultra-slim Body Area Sensors/Bin Sensors.
T5N Series Area Sensors come with the following features:
· Ultra-slim body only 10mm thick.
· Bright, easy-to-see operating indicator with 8 LEDs.
· Two units can now be operated in a side-by-side configuration without interference, for problem-free detection over wider areas.
· Long sensing range of 3m is sufficient for confirming access to a parts shelf.
· Sensor units can be set to detect the interruption of 1 or more beam channels, or can be set to detect only the interruption of 2 or more beam channels.
Note: This device is an Area Sensor/Bin Sensor and must not be used as a Safety Sensor/Device for human safety for protection of hand or part of body. It does not incorporate a self-checking circuit for safety functions necessary to allow its use as a safety device. A system failure may result in an energised or de-energised contact element.
Established in 2017 with a vision to offer international quality Mekatronik products and automation solutions to the Indian industry, Orbital is today a leading Indian industrial brand.
Orbital has tied up with several international partners to offer a range of Mekatronik products from its state-of-the-art manufacturing setup in Bhiwandi near Mumbai.
Orbital Mekatronik Systems Pvt Ltd, Mumbai. Email: email@example.com