Micropilot FWR30 – Access storage tank level from anywhere
Published on : Thursday 10-02-2022
The first cloud connected radar for full transparency in storage and transportation of liquids.
Continuous simplicity from scratch. The Endress+Hauser IIoT radar is a smart level transmitter with high-end technology in a cost-effective sensor. Together with the digital services Netilion Value, Netilion Inventory or SupplyCare Hosting, the wireless and battery powered level sensor, it ensures reliable and remote level monitoring. The secure and certified solution provides access to information on asset and inventory status from everywhere at any time.
The Micropilot FWR30 is ideal for remote level monitoring and inventory management of liquid additives in plastic and metal tanks used in production processes cleaning agents in the food and beverage industry solids like animal feed in the agriculture industry solids like building materials; and location tracking of mobile tanks in the logistics and supply industry silos on construction sights liquid additives in plastic and metal tanks.
1. Reliable and cost-efficient level measurement with 80 GHz radar technology
2. Full transparency for storage and transport of liquids
3. Simplified solution from procurement to operation
4. Access to relevant information from anywhere and at any time
5. Scalable software applications from smart monitoring to inventory management
6. Battery powered sensor with mobile communication
7. Certified cloud service meeting the highest security and data protection requirements, and
8. Link to Micropilot FWR30 product page.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, and optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety & environmental impact. Our customers come from various industries, including chemical, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, mining, minerals & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
For more information write back to us on –
Endress+Hauser (India) Pvt Ltd. Email: email@example.com