Smart Cellular Remote I/O with Click&Go Plus, 12 DIOs, 4 Ais
Published on : Monday 30-11--0001
The ioLogik 2500 acts as the “head” unit, with Click&Go Plus logic used to control the entire I/O array.
The ioLogik 2500 is a smart remote I/O product with unique hardware and software designs, making it an ideal solution for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications. The ioLogik 2500’s hardware design includes a 4-port unmanaged Ethernet switch and 2 serial ports, enabling the ioLogik 2500 to seamlessly connect to a variety of field devices. One of the Ethernet ports can be used to link to 8 daisy-chained ioLogik E1200 expansion modules to provide more than 100 channels. The ioLogik 2500 acts as the “head” unit, with Click&Go Plus logic used to control the entire I/O array. Most importantly, the ioLogik 2500’s single IP is all that’s required to connect the entire I/O array to your network, providing the perfect solution for industrial field sites that have an insufficient number of IP addresses.
Industries: Building Automation, Discrete Automation, Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, Process Automation, Transportation ITS, etc.
- Automatically complement disconnection period data with MX-AOPC UA Logger software
- 4-port unmanaged switch built in for linking to Ethernet devices
- I/O expansion port for daisy chaining up to 8 ioLogik E1200 units
- 3-in-1 RS-232/422/485 serial port for connecting to serial devices in the field
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c/v3
- Simplify I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux platforms
- Wide operating temperature range of -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
- Front-end intelligence with Click&Go Plus control logic, up to 48 rules, and
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server.
Dynalog India Ltd, Mumbai. Tel: 022-42330000. Email: email@example.com