Published by : Industrial Automation
Emsol Smart HMI (Human Machine Interface) offers a great solution for organizations focused on cost-driven and OEM-related projects. Our Smart HMI Control card gives great flexibility to users when they are making their final product.
The Smart HMI Display Panel based on 696MHz NXP i.MX 6ULL, ARM Cortex A7 Processor. It is a Linux-ready device with ported QT, can be used in various applications including POS, Intelligent access control and more others. The panel provides a well-designed hardware with various peripherals and rich software resources to help users accelerate their time to the market. The Power over Ethernet (POE) interface and Audio in/out ports, interfaces including RS232, RS485, Ethernet, USB Host/Device, TF card slot and etc to further enhance the functionality of the panel, thus making a complete solution for HMI applications. The Smart HMI Having the Optional WiFi/Bluetooth and a Mini-PCIe interface for USB based 4G LTE module.
Smart HMI Specification:
- Master Processor- 696MHz NXP i.MX 6ULL, ARM Cortex A7
- System Memory- 512MB DDR3, 512MB Nand Flash
- 1x Micro SD Card
- 1 x RS232 (DB9), 1 x RS485 (Protected)
- 1 x RTC with Battery
- 2 x Digital Input (Isolated)
- Temperature, Humidity, Proximity Sensor
- 2 x Digital Output,2 x 4-20mA
- 1 x Megabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB Host,1x OTG
- 12 V DC Power Supply,Power/Reset Switch
- LED indicators for Power, Wireless network
- 7" 800 x 480,10.1” 1024 x 600 TFT LCD with Capacitive touch screen
- Ready-to-Run Linux 4.1.15 OS with QT 5.6.2
Note: The Smart HMI having optional POE (Power Over Ethernet),4G,NB-IOT, Wi-Fi/BLE & CAN.