Aim-TTi Bench Power Supply MX100Q Digital 210W, 4 Output 70V 6A
Published by : Industrial Automation
The MX series uses mixed mode regulation to provide up to 420W of power split across up to four outputs, this series differs from most other multi-output power supplies in offering full capabilities on all outputs.
Each output features CV or CI operation, simultaneous high resolution metering, switchable remote sensing, OVP and OCP trips, and an individual output switch. To increase its ability to match the widest range of applications, each output has more than one range giving the choice of higher voltage or higher current.
When higher power is required, up to two outputs can be disabled to provide twice the power from one or two outputs - up to 210 watts for the MX100T/MX100Q and up to 360 watts for the MX180T.
Key Features of the MX series include:
- Three or four independent and full performance outputs
- Simultaneous display of meters and settings for all outputs
- Instant access to voltage/current setting for any output
- Multiple ranges on each output for wider voltage/current choice
- Instant individual on/off control plus sequencable multi on/of
- Up to 250 settings memories for individual or multiple outputs
MX Series – Typical Capabilities and Applications:
- Medium to high power bench-top applications requiring multiple outputs
- Situations where voltage and current requirements may vary widely between projects
- Powering rail sensitive circuits using the on/off synchronism and sequencing
- Repetitive testing applications requiring multi- output settings memories
- High density system applications requiring multiple outputs from limited rack space
- Remote control applications where bus interface requirements may change
The Aim-TTi MX100Q model features:
- 4 output multi range 420W combined output with full functionality, DC Power supply.
- Range switching gives variable voltage/current combinations
- Shared power mode provides double power from a single output
- Low output noise and ripple via linear final regulation
- High setting resolution of up to 1mV and 0.1mA
- 50 setting memories per output plus 50 linked memories
- Graphic LCD with simultaneous display of outputs