InGateway601 Series-Industrial Intelligent Gateway
Published by : Industrial Automation
Integrating 3G cellular routing, Modbus data acquisition, auto SMS alarming and VPN technologies, the InGateway601 Intelligent Gateway is a networking product designed for remote maintenance and management of field industrial devices.
On industrial sites, InGateway601 polls operation variables of the field controller and builds secure VPN tunnels to monitoring centers. Through on-demand VPN tunnels, engineers can remote debug, diagnose and program the field controllers, completing maintenance securely from anywhere over the ubiquitous cellular networks.
SMS Alarming & Remote Monitoring
- On industrial sites, the InGateway601 polls real-time operation variables of PLCs and submit to the monitoring center over GRPS/3G networks. When a variable exceeds the predefined threshold, the InGateway601 will send out automatic SMS alarms.
- Support Modbus RTU/TCP, Modbus acquisition of operation variables
- Remote monitoring of real-time status
- Auto alarming, polling and variable settings by SMS
- Support 3G networks: HSPA+, EV-DO
Build Secure Remote Maintenance Solution
Working with the cloud based InHand Device Touch, the IG601 can access a PLC’s serial or Ethernet port with its native software tools, allowing techs to program remote PLCs just as if the devices were by their side, and the connection is secured by an automatic VPN tunnel.
- Easy remote maintenance via Device Touch, reduce onsite visits
- InGateway601 builds VPN tunnel for remote PLCs, ensuring data security
- Remote PLC programming via serial/Ethernet port
Robust Security Protection
The InGateway601 provides a robust protection for remote communications.
- Data transmission protection with multiple VPN encryption modes IPSec/L2TP/PPTP/GRE/OPEN VPN, CA
- Firewall protections with SPI, DDoS
- Multi-level user authorization for access security
- SMS White List sets field devices to respond to users in the white list only, shielding from malicious messages
Rugged Industrial Design
The InGateway601 is built to withstand harsh industrial conditions.
- EMC level 3 Metal enclosure, IP30
- Wide operating temperature: -30 ? ~+70 ?
- Wide voltage input: 12~24VDC
- 1.5KV isolation protection against voltage fluctuation on Ethernet port; 15KV ESD protection on serial port
- 90 x 80 x 44.5mm compact design, space-saving and easy integration
InHand Networks,USA,TEL:+1(703)348-2988,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org