Micropilot FWR30 – Access storage tank level from anywhere
Published on : Tuesday 05-05-2020
The first cloud connected radar for full transparency in storage and transportation of liquids.
With more than 2.2 million applications and 50 years of experience, time-of-flight (ToF) measurement instruments are an important component of Endress+Hauser's portfolio. ToF-devices are used in a wide range of applications, and are a reliable solution even under extreme process conditions. The new generation of Micropilot instruments offers compact design, maximum user-friendliness, as well as application-specific flexibility, to provide solutions for both mobile and stationary plastic tanks.
- Reliable and cost-efficient level measurement with 80 GHz radar technology
- Full transparency for storage and transport of liquids
- Simplified solution from procurement to operation
- Access to relevant information from anywhere and at any time
- Scalable software applications from smart monitoring to inventory management
- Battery powered sensor with mobile communication, and
- Certified cloud service meeting the highest security and data protection requirements.
The storage of liquids plays an important role in many industries. Liquid fertilizers or irrigation systems for agriculture, additives as well as cleaning agents for the food industry or liquefiers for the production of concrete are only a few examples. Usually, plastic tanks are used for this purpose. In order to ensure continuous production and prevent downtime, the liquids must always be available in sufficient quantities. This is where level measurement is used.
Plastic tanks are often located at remote sites and widely dispersed geographically. An increasing number of tanks lead to an even more complex measuring task. In more than 80 % of all production plants, level measurement is done manually. This type of manual monitoring is both time and cost intensive. So, very often, this results in missing stocks only being registered when the tank has already run empty, and the production process has come to a halt. Clearly, a better solution is needed.
Endress+Hauser (India) Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. Tel: 022-30236100/219. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org