Our products and solutions are configurable to match with futuristic requirements
Published on : Monday 09-10-2023
Nirav Buch, Director – Marketing, DreamSoft IT Solutions.
Tell us briefly about the company. What was the inspiration that kept the promoters going despite the early struggles?
DreamSoft started with only a few IT Services but our esteemed clients gave us opportunities to get into Industrial Automation Software Solutions vertical and one idea lead to another and we could solve many problems they faced. The promotors started this business based only on their knowledge in software development and risk taking ability. Our families supported us very well during this period and despite the many ups and downs in the early days, we could make it to an independent company. Today DreamSoft stands tall with own developed Products and Solutions focusing on Industrial Automation domain. We have given a number of successful solutions to System Integrators and OEMs for their clients.
DreamSoft started at a time when the IT revolution was peaking internationally but not much penetration in Indian industry. How was the scenario in your target segment here?
From the early days of DreamSoft, we got opportunities to work with international clients and we grabbed many such opportunities and delivered successfully. Those solutions were in customised development segment. In the year 2019, our management decided to completely focus on Industrial Automation domain by developing base ready Products and Solutions. Our developed products have been deployed in many countries by our OEMs and System Integrators. We have developed robust and long lasting solutions which run smoothly for a number of years. Some of our applications like Data Logging gather data from environmental chambers/equipment that runs 24x7 and 365 days doing continuous data logging. Now we have a successful base of OEMs and SIs in India, and look forward to our partnerships with international OEMs and SIs. In fact with one of the SIs in Singapore, DreamSoft worked for more then 10 years and delivered a number of successful solutions.
What were the early products and software offered by the company?
At DreamSoft, in earlier years we focused on customised ERP Applications, Web Applications and Web Portals along with Designing Solutions. Times changed and in 2011, we could develop our own ERP Solution for Manufacturing Industry and we successfully implemented the same in more then 50 client places. We took several corporate projects for customised applications but along with all these development, we kept developing a wide variety of solutions for industrial automation sector. In 2019, with changing scenario of IT development and technology, we put together our experience of custom solutions developed for industrial automation segment into products. We decided to be a product company. From there on, our core focus is on products and solutions in industrial automation sector, viz., Zelenka Industrial Automation Reporting Solution and insight Acquisition System (iAS), which are base ready products for pharma and non pharma data logging solution with Part 21 CFR Standards.
What are the different solutions offered by the company today? What is the solution most in demand?
Products and Solutions offered by us include:
• Zelenka Reporting Solutions: Low Code – No Code Application for Industrial Automation Reports with Configurator and Viewer.
• Zelenka Windows User Management Application: Meant for management of users in SCADA environment where there is no access to Windows. Audit entries are also linked with this application which is requirement of regulated industry.
• Zelenka Industrial Alarm Management by SMS and Email: This application is meant for industrial users to get Critical and Non Critical Alarms on Email and Phone (SMS). Alarms can be acknowledged also from this application.
• Zelenka BTR: Application which does Auto Backup, Data Truncating and Restoring Functions via Scheduler Settings. This is primarily done for System Integrators who do their Data Logging in MS SQL Server Express edition where size limit is there.
• iAS (insight Acquisition System): This is data logging application along with driver or interface development for fetching data from equipments or machines. Applications are for Continuous Data Logging and Batch Wise Data Logging. They are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant which is required by pharma industry. Applications are developed for manufacturers of stability and humidity chambers and autoclaves.
• iOT and MIS Solutions: As per Customised Requirements clients, we can develop web based MIS and iOT applications for display and analysis of various data points coming from machines, processes, databases, etc. We can have Data Points pushed from ground level to online server or we can read from the iOT files pushed from ground devices. Detailed Analysis Reports with Dashboards can be designed. Android and iOS APP also can be designed for Data Monitoring. Live Status of Tags/Monitoring can also be done in these applications.
There are a large number of ERP products in the market. What is the USP of iERP?
Our iERP has core focus on Inventory, Production and Service Modules which are not so much available in other products of ERP. We have developed these 3 modules specially keeping in mind the requirements from Manufacturing Sector. Other Modules are also important like Purchase, Sales, Accounts, etc., but our Core Modules could get us a better position in pitching our ERP. From year 2011 onwards, it was compatible as Locally Run Mode or Cloud Mode. During and Post Covid, clients started using in Cloud Mode and they did not have to worry about local infrastructure. We have our ERP base for companies with turnover ranging from Rs 5 Cr to Rs 100 Cr.
Do you have standard products or is every solution customised as per customer requirements?
Products which we have developed have a Low Code – No Code Concept. As per clients requirements, we can add Customised Layer if required. Base of the product will remain the same. Products are pitched in such a manner that all Standard Requirements in that Segment get covered.
What about collaborations with other companies?
We have started walking on this path and very soon we will have alliances with our Partners and with that we will offer Bundled Solutions.
How do you see the present scenario for the industry in general, and the prospects of growth for DreamSoft in particular?
Present domain that we are in is a highly technical domain and we have developed such rugged and configurable products and solutions that we will match up with futuristic requirements also. Segment that we are in have many IT companies and Free Lancers who don’t have domain knowledge and they only develop what clients wants them to. We analyse and discuss logical solutions with our clients and have remained partner to many OEMs and SIs. We have core domain knowledge with which we can give proper solution to our clients. We are poised to grow with increase in our partners across India and other countries and will continuously focus for better and long lasting solutions.
For more information on our Products and Solutions, please visit: https://www.dreamsoftindia.com and https://www.zelenka.in
Please write to us on [email protected] for any Queries or Requirements.