2-Jaw Parallel Grippers Series GEP2000
Published on : Monday 12-07-2021
Zimmer Group’s 2-Jaw Parallel Grippers Series GEP2000 is ‘The Electric Compact One’. Series GEP2000 comes with the following features
Largest stroke in small installation space
Do you require a large stroke, since you are operating either a form fit gripper or a large range of parts but the installation space and the load capacity of your application are limited? Then this gripper is perfect for you!
The simplest activation
If you want to control the gripper using I/O ports like a valve; if you prefer the version with IO-Link. They are easy to integrate into your control system.
Positionality via IO-Link
Gives you the ability to position the gripper jaws of the IL-03 variant. The stroke can be adjusted to the workpiece very flexibly. As a result, you save time and avoid interference contours in the process.
Series features include:
1. Control – Via I/O ports (IO) or IO-Link (IL)
2. Mounting and positioning – mounting possible from several sides for versatile positioning
3. BLDC motor – wear-resistant brushless DC motor
4. Helical worm gear – self-locking mechanism in case of power drop
5. Synchronisation – via rack and pinion
6. Position sensing – permanent magnet for direct query of jaw movement via magnetic field sensors
7. Gripper jaw – individual gripper finger mounting, and
8. Removable centring sleeves – quick and economical positioning of the gripper fingers.
The Zimmer Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of automation, machine and furniture damping components as well as process technology. In addition, the company is also an important partner of numerous well-known companies in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors, among others.
Zimmer Automation LLP, Pune. Tel: 91-20-66999600. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org