1.1 inch HP Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses
Published on : Monday 06-09-2021
HP Series fixed focal length lenses are designed for the harsh demands of factory automation (FA) and machine vision (MV) applications.
HP Series 1.1" format lenses from Edmund Optics offer:
· High Performance (HP) C-Mount Lens for Machine Vision
· Up to 20 Mega Pixels, 1.85μm Pixel Size Sensors
· 1.1", C-Mount Lens, and
· 8mm to 50mm Focal Length
TECHSPEC® 1.1” HP Series fixed focal length lenses are designed for the harsh demands of factory automation (FA) and machine vision (MV) applications. The 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 25mm, and 35mm lenses are compatible with 1” and 1.1” sensor formats, while the 50mm lens is compatible with up to 4/3” sensor formats. The f/1.8 and f/2.8 apertures provide increased light throughput and high-resolution performance. TECHSPEC 1.1” HP Series Fixed Focal Length Lenses are C-Mount and feature a locking focus and iris rings to prevent unwanted adjustments, as well as a front filter thread for integrating standard optical filters. Call for OEM Quantity Pricing.
Edmund Optics has created a family of high-performance optical designs (the 1.1” HP Series family) and developed three customised optomechanical solutions targeted for specific applications. These lens sub-families utilise the same optics as the 1.1” HP Series lenses providing the same optical performance in a variety of optomechanical solutions to meet your application requirements:
· 1.1” HP Series: Features locking cam focus and iris adjustment. This is the most adjustable version of these optical designs and is the typical high-quality machine vision lens.
· 1.1” HPi Series: Simplified mechanics featuring fixed apertures with compact housing. Industrial Ruggedisation for reduced size, cost, and locked focus.
· 1.1” HPr Series: Stability ruggedised with all optics glued in place and a locking C-clamp focus ring for reduced pixel shift and improved focus stability.
Edmund Optics® India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru. Tel: 080-68450000. Email: email@example.com