Test Stand System for New Energy Technologies (NEV)
Published on : Saturday 05-11-2022
Kistler is the global leader providing modular solutions in dynamic measurement technology.
Test stand systems from Kistler deliver precise measurement results that are reproducible and meaningful – thanks to perfect coordination of their mechanical and electrical components. Everything from one single source: Always focusing on each customer’s specific needs, Kistler develops complete turnkey solutions that meet professional standards. The basis: a test stand concept that is both modular and scalable.
Test stand system components
As well as a regenerative drive system with an active dynamometer in 4-quadrant mode and a variable supply for the specimen (AC, DC), Kistler offers customers the option of connecting specimen motors precisely to the drive axle. This is achieved thanks to an adjustable lifting table, a flexible specimen holder or a linear guide track.
Measurement of Electrical parameters
• Power analyser with the required number of channels to measure
- Power, and
- With Harmonic transients as an option.
• Winding resistances are measured with a micro-ohmmeter
Measurement of mechanical parameters
• Torque measurement by high- precision Kistler torque sensors with supply module
• Speed measurement
• Measurement via the dynamometer's encoder pulses will be forwarded to the measurement system, and
• Rotation angle measurement.
• Electronic system (compliant with ISO 10816) to detect system errors such as bearing damage, imbalance, etc., in order to prevent Subsequent damage that could occur during measurements.
• Multi-channel temperature measurement to determine temperatures of DUT (motor/controller/bearing area, etc), during heat run measurement, for freely definable load cycles or in various test modules.
Kistler is the global leader providing modular solutions in dynamic measurement technology for pressure, force, torque and acceleration applications.
Kistler Instruments India Pvt Ltd. Email: Sales.firstname.lastname@example.org