Radar Sensors, Short-Range
Published on : Friday 06-01-2023
Custom configuration settings for K50R short-range radar sensors.
Banner K50R and K50R Pro radar sensors are now more customisable, offering performance modes fine-tuned for different detection requirements. The sensors in this series can be programmed with one of three available performance modes: Standard, with a range of 0.1 to 2.5 meters, Faster Response, with a response time that is twice as fast, and High Power, with more signal strength to detect weaker targets. In this way, the sensors can be optimized to give the most reliable response for their intended application. Users can set or change their preferred performance mode using Banner’s radar configuration PC software
The K50R series of radar sensors provides a durable, cost-effective solution for short-range detection applications, particularly in challenging environments.
• Reliable performance in outdoor conditions, even in the presence of moisture, rain or snow, fog, steam, sunlight, dust or airborne particles, or varying temperatures
• Operate at a frequency of 60 GHz, for detecting a greater diversity of materials than 24 GHz radar sensors, yet providing better ambient weather resistance than 122 GHz sensors
• 3.0-metre range with a short dead zone of 0.1 metres
• Performance modes to customize the sensor to the application
• Wide-angle (80° × 60°) beam pattern
• Standard version includes three LEDs and dual discrete outputs for presence/absence detection
• Pro version includes eight programmable RGB LEDs to customize the indication for the application
• PC GUI or remote teach configuration options
• Flush-mount design for easy installation on flat surfaces, and
• Ideal sensor for vehicle-detection applications.
Banner Engineering India Pvt Ltd, Pune. Tel: 020-66405624. Email: [email protected]