Capacitive Level Switch JUMO ZELOS C01 LS
Published on : Thursday 07-09-2023
Typically, the level switch is used in industrial environments for applications with requirements for overflow and dry-run protection.
The capacitive level switch identifies the level of liquids and solids. It can also be used in pressurised tanks or pipes. Typically, the level switch is used in industrial environments for applications with requirements for overflow and dry-run protection or for media detection (such as sludge in separation processes).
The features at a glance:
1. Proven, maintenance-free measuring principle
2. The unique auto calibration permanently recalibrates the product in the installed state
3. Standardised and extensive configuration via IO-Link (no proprietary solution)
4. Simple process control through on-site display
5. Minimisation of downtimes – the sensor can be updated in installed state through firmware update profile, and
6. Suitable for CIP and SIP processes.
1. Customised solutions and configurations can be implemented
2. PEEK tip functions as an integrated seal to reduce installation effort and facilitate easy handling
3. Can be mounted with standard torque wrench SW22
4. Can also be set on site to specific medium through permanent magnet ("Teach-In") without software
5. Detects cleaning media or foam to support ideal production process, and
6. Antivalent electrical circuit enables detection of line faults such as a short circuit or cable break.
JUMO GmbH & Co KG is a high-tech supplier of innovative products in the field of measurement, control, and automation technology. As a family company run by the third generation, the company today employs more than 2500 employees worldwide. The innovative product range encompasses the entire measuring chain from sensors through to automated solutions for the measurands temperature, pressure, liquid analysis, flow, level, and humidity.
Today, the company is the global market leader when it comes to industrial temperature probes. It distinguishes itself by its exceptional degree of innovation, above-average level of production depth, and an extensive product range. These factors enable the company to meet customer requirements quickly and flexibly.