SXIVE Calibration SDK for Effortless Image Sensor Calibration
Published on : Monday 11-09-2023
Automated color correction with the SXIVE Calibration SDK
Solectrix GmbH, an established innovator in the embedded electronics field, is proud to announce the expansion of its highly acclaimed SXIVE Rapid Imaging Prototyping System with the introduction of the new SXIVE Calibration SDK. This powerful software-based solution empowers customers to calibrate their image-based systems effortlessly, while also ensuring seamless compatibility with a large number of image sensors.
Key features of the SXIVE Calibration SDK:
• Correction of the incoming image regarding color, lense distortion and lense shading to produce a flawless picture.
• Automated operation: The SXIVE Calibration SDK streamlines the calibration process, making it intuitive and accessible to users of all levels of expertise. With the SDK’s user-friendly interface, calibration becomes a one-click operation, eliminating the complexities typically associated with image reconstruction and calibration and enabling users to save valuable time and resources.
• Seamless compatibility: Combined with the SXIVE SoftISP SDK’s exceptional flexibility, the SXIVE Calibration SDK ensures compatibility with a vast array of image sensors.
• C++ library integration: For an individual approach, a C++ library for program-controlled calibration is available. This offers maximum flexibility and seamless integration into existing tools.
• Can also be used with other existing ISPs without the SoftISP SDK.
Scheduled for release in early 2024, the SXIVE Calibration SDK is a cutting-edge tool that simplifies complex tasks and unlocks the full potential of your imaging system. It will first be shown to the public at AutoSens Brussels 2023, where industry professionals can experience firsthand the easy operation and impressive results of the SXIVE Rapid Imaging Prototyping System.
"We are excited to unveil the SXIVE Calibration SDK, a groundbreaking addition to the SXIVE Rapid Imaging Prototyping System," said Stefan Schuetz, Managing Director at Solectrix GmbH. "This SDK ensures that our customers can achieve optimal calibration results with minimal effort, further emphasizing SXIVE’s unparalleled flexibility in sensor compatibility. It reinforces our commitment to delivering user-friendly solutions for a broad range of imaging applications."
solectrix GmbH, Germany. Email: [email protected]