Storage Tank Level Measurement with Micropilot FWR30
Published on : Tuesday 07-11-2023
The first cloud connected radar for full transparency in storage and transportation of liquids
The Micropilot FWR30 can be used for level measurement and inventory management of mobile and stationary plastic tanks. In addition, the tracking of mobile storage tanks is also possible. The free radiating measuring device covers measuring ranges up to 15 meters (50 feet) and temperatures between -20°C and 60°C (-4°F and +140°F). Due to non-contact measurement, the Micropilot FWR30 can be used in all liquid media. It works where other measuring principles cannot be applied due to corrosion, abrasion, viscosity, or toxicity and it can be employed in a variety of industries.
Depending on individual requirements, users can choose from a broad portfolio of services. All digital software applications can be used on various end devices such as desktop, tablet or smartphone, and comply with the highest security and data protection requirements.
Netilion Value is a simple digital monitoring solution. The web application provides a dashboard, current values, historical data, alarms, notifications, and a simple user interface. Intelligent sensors can be integrated and connected with just a few clicks.
Netilion Inventory offers a simplified monitoring service to support basic inventory management applications. It comes with add-ons like volume calculation or forecast and it determines the free storage capacity. This extended service provides the user with a clear overview of the status of tanks, silos, and containers.
- Reliable and cost-efficient level measurement with 80 GHz radar technology
- Full transparency for storage and transport of liquids
- Simplified solution from procurement to operation
- Access to relevant information from anywhere and at any time
- Scalable software applications from smart monitoring to inventory management
- Battery powered sensor with mobile communication
- Certified cloud service meeting the highest security and data protection requirements, and
- Link to Micropilot FWR30 product page.
Endress+Hauser (India) Pvt Ltd, Mumbai. Tel: 022-30236100/219. Email: [email protected]