Published on : Monday 30-11--0001
The POWERFLUX 4030 is an electromagnetic flowmeter specifically designed for safety and non-safety applications with electrically conductive liquids in radiation areas. The flowmeter comes with chemically resistant PFA or ETFE liner materials.
All construction materials of the flowmeter are selected and tested to meet the high demands of the nuclear industry. This way, the rugged flowmeter withstands the most hostile and demanding environments of nuclear applications (e.g. with borated water).
For maximum reliability and long-term stability the wall-mounted, analogue converter of the OPTIFLUX 4030 does not contain any programmable electronic components (PEC). The flowmeter has an adjustable flow range. The flow is indicated as a percentage of the maximum flow with the LED bar or with a 4…20 mA output.
Electromagnetic flowmeter for nuclear applications
- Designed and tested for industrial nuclear environments
- DN25…1000 / 1…40"; with resistant ETFE or PFA liner materials
- Free of programmable electronic components
- 4…20 mA
- Robust, fully welded construction
- Full bore design
- Chemical resistant ETFE or PFA liner
- Flow indication as percentage of maximum flow (LED bar on the front)
- Adjustable flow range
It is used in Nuclear Industries.
KROHNE MARSHALL Pvt Ltd.Tel:+91 20 2744 2020, Email:email@example.com