NS-205PSE - 5-port Industrial Unmanaged PoE Ethernet Switch
Published on : Monday 30-11--0001
5-port Industrial Unmanaged 10/100 Base-T(x) Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Switch. Power Inputs +46VDC ~ +55VDC. Supports operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +75°C (-22F ~ 167F). Has a DIN Rail mount.
The NS-205PSE is a 5-port unmanaged PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) Industrial Ethernet switch, it has 4 PoE ports which are classified as power source equipments (PSE).The NS-205PSE makes centralized power supply come true and provides up to 15.4 watts of power per port. The NS-205PSE can be used to power IEEE802.3af compliant powered devices (PD) by Ethernet cable and eliminates the need for additional power wiring.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Power Inputs +46 ~ +55V DC
- Supports operating temperatures from -30°C ~ +75°C
- DIN rail mount
- IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE Ports
- Four PoE ports with Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) operation
- Auto-detection of PD (powered devices) and automatic power management
- Over-temperature, over-current and over/under-voltage detection
ICP DAS USA, Inc.CA,USA,Phone:1-310-517-9888,Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a reply: