Moxa ioLogik 2512 HSPA Series
Published on : Monday 30-11--0001
The ioLogik 2500 is a smart remote I/O product with unique hardware and software designs, making it an ideal solution for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications. The ioLogik 2500’s hardware design includes a 4-port unmanaged Ethernet switch and 2 serial ports, enabling the ioLogik 2500 to seamlessly connect to a variety of field devices. One of the Ethernet ports can be used to link to 8 daisy-chained ioLogik E1200 expansion modules to provide more than 100 channels. The ioLogik 2500 acts as the “head” unit, with Click&Go Plus logic used to control the entire I/O array. Most importantly, the ioLogik 2500’s single IP is all that’s required to connect the entire I/O array to your network, providing the perfect solution for industrial field sites that have an insufficient number of IP addresses.
Powerful Control Logic from the New Click&Go Plus™
The new Click&Go Plus™ control logic now supports up to 48 rules with further upgrades to 8 conditions/actions. In addition, its graphical user interface provides 3 logic gates and 3 multi-layers, helping you build more powerful and efficient IO solutions.
Once you finish setting up your Click&Go Plus™ logic rules, IOxpress’s easy-to-use simulation function can be used to find potential errors in your Click&Go Plus™ rules before uploading them to your online devices. Peer-to-peer (P2P) mode is widely used for industrial applications. Traditionally, you would need to use P2P devices on both sides of the connection. However, if a configuration mismatch occurred between the P2P devices, the P2P connection would fail, after which you would need to spend extra time and effort to check the P2P settings. With IOxpress, all you need to do is set up the output device, and the P2P connection will be established automatically.
- Supports cellular (HSPA), Ethernet, and serial communication
- New Click&Go Plus logic provides powerful front-end intelligence
- 4-port unmanaged switch built in for linking to Ethernet devices
- Optimized I/O expansion port for daisy chaining up to 8 ioLogik E1200 units
- 2 serial ports (RS-232/422/485) for connecting field devices
- Built-in datalogger supports an FTP server and microSD™ card with up to a 32 GB
- Transforms Modbus RTU into Modbus TCP or Active Tags
- Active communication with patented MX-AOPC UA Server
- Smart alarm management: Email, SNMP traps, TCP, UDP
- Wide operating temperature: -30 to 70°C (-22 to 158°F)
MODELEC Data-Industrie B.V.Nederland,Tel:+31 (0)318-636262,E-mail:email@example.com