LED Strip Light, WLS27 PRO
Bright, high quality strip light for premium illumination and indication – uses its bright light for illumination or colours for broad status information.
Banner Engineering is expanding its offering of the WLS27 Series Strip Light to include programmable models with RGBW LEDs for use in indication, illumination and inspection applications. These new models will be programmable with Banner’s Pro Editor software or IO-Link communication.
- Programmable models with RGBW LEDs for use in indication, illumination and inspection applications
- Banner's Pro Editor software allows users to program device status, colours and animations for control via three discrete outputs
- IO-Link helps reduce costs, increase process efficiency, and improves machine availability
- Offers illumination and multiple indication capabilities in a single device with EZ-STATUS
- Use its bright light for illumination or colours for broad status information
- Bright white light for efficiency, quality and safety during normal operation
- Heavy diffuse window for smooth glow and close-range indication
- Factory traffic status indication at intersections, and high visibility indication for machine status and more.
Every day, thousands of times a day, in locations all around the world, products from Banner Engineering are used to solve challenging problems and achieve automation goals. Founded by Bob Fayfield in 1966, Banner Engineering began as a small engineering firm known for solving problems. Today, Banner Engineering is a global company and a globally recognized leader in the field of industrial automation. Banner sensors and vision sensors, LED lights and indicators, wireless and safety products are used by companies large and small, from industry leaders in the Fortune 500 to innovators just entering the market.
Banner Engineering India Pvt Ltd, Pune. Tel: 020-66405624. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org